Code of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors (“Participants”) at Gradle’s Developer Productivity Engineering Summit event (“DPE Summit”) are required to comply with the DPE Summit Code of Conduct (the “Code of Conduct”). The guidelines set forth below in our Code of Conduct have been designed to promote a safe and positive experience for all. The DPE Summit organizers will enforce this Code of Conduct throughout the event. Violations of the Code of Conduct by any Participants will not be tolerated, and the DPE Summit organizers may, at their sole discretion, take any action they deem appropriate in response to violations of the Code of Conduct, including warning or expelling any offender without a refund.
- We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone at the DPE Summit, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, caste, color, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
- Intimidation, harassment, abuse, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech, materials, or conduct by any Participants of the DPE Summit at the DPE Summit and related event activities is strictly prohibited.
- Any violence, threats of violence, or violent language directed against another Participant is strictly prohibited.
- We expect everyone in attendance to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy environment at the DPE Summit.
- Sexual language and imagery and any lewd or offensive conduct or behavior is prohibited at all DPE Summit venues and related events including talks, workshops, parties, or any social media channel.
- We require Participants to follow these guidelines at the DPE Summit including at workshop venues and conference-related social events.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or witness any violations of the Code of Conduct, please contact a member of the DPE Summit staff immediately. We will maintain the anonymity of anyone who reports any violations of the Code of Conduct, except as otherwise required by applicable law or as ordered by any court of competent jurisdiction.
By attending the DPE Summit, you agree to abide by these guidelines.